Local Legends Tournament/event rules
- Staff provided by Local Battles
- Map: Summoner’s Rift
- Bracket type: Double Elimination (Local Battles)
- Mode: Captain’s Draft (3 Champion bans per team)
- Surrender vote: On
- Pause: On (10 minutes max per team)
Terms of Agreement
- All contestants must stay within the vicinity of the Tournament Organizer during the event.
- All contestants must report to the tournament stage when called upon, immediately.
- Failure to report to a match will result in an automatic forfeit loss/disqualification.
- There will be a zero tolerance policy for any in-game glitch abuse. Cheating will result in immediate disqualification.
- No refunds for admission fee and venue fee
- All contestants will receive a five-minute grace period to report to a match upon being called by the Tournament Organizer. Any delay will result in immediate disqualification.
- Participation in this event, states all contestants are in full agreement to the
- Tournament Rules, General Information and will only receive a prize based on the final outcome of the tournament bracket.
Team Skirmish Tournament/event rules
- North American Servers.
- Local Battles is a LAN center. If you wish to bring your own keyboard and/or mouse you may do so.
- One substitute per team.
- Brackets will be announced the day before the event.
- Pausing is allowed only under acceptable circumstances.
- If for any reason a match needs to be restarted, it will be done accordingly. (Technical difficulties)
- During matches, any disconnects without notice (quits) will not be considered as a loss. Results of the match outcome will not be changed.
- Team Leader must take a screenshot of the final results.
*Rules are subject to change to enhance competitive play.
- Unable to comply with rules.
- Zero tolerance on teams or players caught cheating.
- Any disqualifications amongst teams/player will forfeit from prizes available.